Monday, July 11, 2011

How I hit 50 (And what I've been up to since then!)

The night the 1.3 updated dropped for Rift I managed to ding max level, 50. Interestingly enough I did it while trying out the new open world PvP quests. That night the quests directed everyone to Stillmoor for some random objectives along with a requirement to kill 25 Defiant players. While I recorded much more of this fight, it is available on my Youtube channel, I took this small snippet because I managed to reach max level after about one hour of fighting.






Good times that, the music coming through the background is from my Grooveshark stream, at the time I had no idea Rifts built in video recorder would also include it. Got my first copyright violation from Youtube over it ;)

After I leveled you can see my happy happy joy joy reaction with my guild mates over it. Even though I was not able to get to 50 before 1.3 I am still happy because I got to ding while being one of the first to enjoy the new open world PvP.

Since then I have done A LOT of rifts, Daily Raid Rifts, Daily Expert Rifts, Crafting Rifts and just running around closing Rifts. I know I should be grinding out Teir 2 gear so I can get raid ready but I am just having to much darn fun ^_^

I think once I max my reputation with the last two orders I will buckle down and just concentrate on grinding out some good Tier 2 gear. My guild, Virus is going to want to start raiding soon I can feel it. We've managed to pick up quite a few level 50's the last few days, some of whom are already geared out after running Tier 2 dungeons for awhile.

On the menu for tonight? The Daily Raid Rift is a water one in IPP so I am hoping I can convince my guildmates to take a small break from dungeon grinding and come with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment