Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To 50, and Beyond!

Well, the new patch and all the exciting changes comes out tomorrow. Before it gets here though I would LOVE to make level 50. I am currently level 48 and roughly 3/4's to 49 so I believe it would be totally doable for me to make 50 tonight if I really push myself and don't get distracted with playing the Auction House ^_^


Speaking of the Auction House, how much fun is that! I must have spent 50p in the last two days getting my Apothecary skill up to max level so I could start pumping out the black and white dye. And now that I finally can I have been spending much of my time "playing the auction house" as my guild calls it. Buying materials to make Dye as cheap as I can then selling Dye and undercutting other sellers so mine will sell. Fun times even if I don't seem to be making any money. :(

For tonight though, I want to focus on Questing and Dungeon runs. I have yet to play through AP or CC so I have the quest bonuses for those two dungeons to look forward to. And I still have some quests in Stillmoor I can work on. I am up to the large Caldera where a death rift looms menacingly. I am told that area is Solo content even if it does look tougher than anything before it.

Well, here's hoping my next post brings good tidings and an annoucement that I made level 50 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment