Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harvesting the bacon

I must admit last night was one of the more boring times I have had in Rift, however that is not to say it was the games fault. I finally decided to take a 3rd profession, butcher, and spent the majority of the night in lower level area's getting my skill up.

There were of course some minor rift events and small invasion forces that needed to be repelled. And I ran around doing some of the daily quests. The biggest thing I did was the Realm of The Fae dungeon with a random group of people. It was a really enjoyable experience and the group I had was friendly an helpful for my first time. The only really "meh" part was I sat in Que for around 40 minutes while the game paired me up with 4 others. Truthfully I had forgotten I was waiting by then, when the pop up came it sort of surprised me and I was a little panicked thinking something bad was about to happen ^_^

End of day level ~ 19 & 1/2 (But butchering @ 50 ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment