Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just a rather mundane night.

I would say last night was a fairly typical night. Unlike the night before last where I leveled up 2 times and got into a new area, last night I wandered around closing Rifts and raiding a dungeon.

As promised in my last entry I took a small video of some play time last night. In this video you can watch me and some random players take on an Aelfwar Preserver during a Life Force Invasion. I was trying to be conscientious about the camera positioning, unlike the fight with Mar'Kul in an earlier video I think I did a much better job.





While thinking about what I wanted to do tonight I came upon an idea. Being a Guardian I think I will try and sneak into the Defiant Capitol city of Meridian. I am still not 100% sure it is even possible to do that, currently awaiting confirmation from the forums on what to expect when I try.

After looking over the maps I believe my best bet will be to try and swim to the other side of the river near Founders Threshold (the area where you are dropped when leaving the starting area as a Guardian). If this works I will be taking some video's of myself running around in Freemarch and eventually going into the Defiants capitol city, Meridian.

No comments:

Post a Comment